Becoming Better Together with Barcoding, Inc.
2017 Acquisition by Barcoding, Inc.
On May 4, 2017, Barcoding, Inc. formally announced it’s acquisition of Versatile Mobile Systems. Since then, our companies have adopted a mantra of “Better Together” to describe the working relationship and the customer support.
Shane Snyder, president, Barcoding, Inc., said, “This strategic acquisition is an exciting opportunity for Barcoding, our employees, the employees of Versatile Mobile Systems, our customers and our partners. VMS has been in business for more than 25 years and has extensive technical staff providing both professional services as well as software development resources that will benefit our existing and new customers.”
Moving forward, Barcoding’s and Versatile Mobile Systems’ customers benefit from the following:
- Experienced industry experts – including software engineers, professional service staff and sales executives, making the combined partnership one of the largest outside sales-oriented organizations in the industry.
- Expansion of support hours – Versatile Mobile Systems’ West Coast location provides a “follow the sun” support model. Barcoding’s hours start at 8:00am EST and close at 5:00pm PST creating a 13-hour coverage period for current and future clients.
- Complementary solution offerings that give our joint customers the broadest source of supply chain automation and innovation in the industry
Andrew Lynch, director, Versatile Mobile Systems, said, “We’re excited to expand our company footprint and technical expertise through Barcoding. Barcoding is just as passionate as we are about barcoding and innovative mobile solutions and this opportunity will allow us to provide our offerings to more customers and partners globally.”
The additional resources and geographic diversity allows both Barcoding and Versatile Mobile Systems to continue to be committed to being large enough to manage enterprise accounts, but boutique enough to personalize the client experience.
Versatile Mobile Systems’ customers are able to take advantage of Barcoding, Inc.’s solution offerings as well including:
- Android migration services via the Enterprise Mobility Services team
- RFID Solutions
- Consumables, warehouse decorating, and labeling expertise
- Supply Chain Architecture operational assessments
- Educational information via the Geek Speak Blog and the Barcoding Executive Forums
- and more!