Meet Andrew Lynch, director, Versatile Mobile Systems
Andrew Lynch is the director of Versatile Mobile Systems (VMS). Lynch co-founded the company with his brother in 1993 after seeing that retailers and manufacturers needed a partner to assist in the deployment and maintenance of barcode scanners and other handheld devices. By 2000 the company had experienced exponential growth and was sold to a public company.
In April 2017, VMS was purchased by Barcoding, Inc. and continues to provide superior service to clients ranging from mid-size companies to Fortune 500 manufacturers and retailers. Over the past 25 years, Lynch has held many positions in the company including the owner, sales manager, partner, and director of hardware. In his current role, Lynch is responsible for the P&L and overall health of VMS, as well as many of the day-to-day operations.
Barcoding, Inc. Leadership Team
As part of the Barcoding, Inc. family, Andrew is part of a larger leadership team. A quick snapshot is below. To read more about this team, please visit the Barcoding website.
- Jay Steinmetz, Founder and CEO
- Shane Snyder, President
- Martin Jack, CTO
- Keri Corbin, VP, Client Solutions
- Brooks Schuler, VP, Finance
- Jody Costa, VP, Marketing & Strategic Partnerships
- Dan Perlak, VP, Operations
- Matt Cunningham, VP, Sales
- Ken Currie, VP, Business Development
- Bertrand Martelle, Canadian Country Manager